Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shower Pictures Part 1.2

The next set of pictures from Grandma Phyllis. My mom is next to me writing down every gift and who they're from so I can write thank you notes. Which I still need to do! YIKES!
This was always her job at Chrsitmas every year too!














You'll see my legs are very lady-like, but that big belly makes it hard to sit with my legs crossed or even closed! Especially when I keep having to bend donw to pick up the next gift!

































So many wonderful sweet gifts from everyone! I am very grateful and our new family is very blessed!








My girlfriend from school Anne, behind Karen my mom's friend and and someone who remembers me from when I was very young. And in the background, Andy's aunts and cousins on the left and right. I was so excited to see them all come!








































I am hoping to get more pictures to post from another photographer next week. But I will also be posting, maybe even this weekend about the week we've had! Bunch of words to come!

No comments: