Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shower Pictures Part 1.1

Here's the pictures from Andy's mom Grandma Phyllis. I think a lot of these were also taken by Aunt Tressie, soon to be (Meema Tressie!). There are two posts here of pictures because they are big files. So be sure you scroll down past this first one to see them all! Also, remember you can click on each pic to see them bigger.
Before the party. Andy brought me to his mom's house and Tressie, Phyllis and I rode together. We stopped and got my mom and her friends on the way.
Here Andy is getting his own gift since he didn't go to the shower. It's from Mom Phyllis and Aunt Tressie. They got him a webcam that broadcasts wirelessly over the net that we can keep in the baby's room and watch him on our computer. We can also post a link up for others to see so keep an eye out for that to come! It was a perfect gift for him, and he had fun just setting it up while we were gone!
Here we are with the puppy Tazz. Or as I like to call him PeeButt! :D He pees when he gets excited, which is anytime someone comes over, so Phyllis is constantly chasing him with a bottle of windex and a towel, good thing there's hardwood floors in the kitchen!




First shot of the shower crowd. Mostly it's the back of Greta's head! She is a friend of my mom's and remembers me from when I accolyted for her son's wedding as a teenager.






Me and my mom.









The sisters three! Left to right, Grandma Phyllis, Aunt Sue, and Meema Tressie.






More of Greta's head and Phyllis in the background.








An action shot of the crowd, there were way more people there than I expected and I was so flattered!







Gift time!


















Behind mom and I here is Tiffany, one of the hostesses. She was the other photographer and when I get pictures from her I will post them as well.























It doesn't end here - scroll down to see the second set!

No comments: