Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Told You I would!

LOL! I know I haven't been good about the vids lately but hey I was a zombie for like 2 months with the new baby and move so cut me some slack. ;) I am sorry and there are a lot of videos you may never see until someday when the kids are grown enough to give me a few hours alone at the computer. So for now we pick up right here with today!

Today btw was Paul T's 3 month birthday. Can you believe it?

We went and picked up an old desk for Andrew. A friend of ours had one she was no longer using and it was just the right size to fit in a spot by Daddy's desk for Andrew to now have his own space for art and such. I get my dining room table back! So here he is enjoying it, learning puzzles:



And then after Andrew had gone to bed I was sitting on the floor talking with Paul T. He is so verbal! Andrew was too at this age but it was totally different. Andrew Baba'd and Mama'd a lot while Paul just coos and gurgles and blows raspberries with a cute dove like sound. I adore it! I figured I better try to catch it on cam while I could so here is my attempt:



We've really had a wonderful day. I am just so grateful to be able to enjoy these days with my kids. Time slips by so quickly. Flies by really! Especially being so busy. It is easy to get caught up thinking about the next thing we are going to, the the stuff I need to get done. But with these times I strive every day to just live in the moment. To enjoy right now, today, because I'll never get this day back. And every single day is precious.
These boys grow and change so much every day. Andrew is learning so quickly now he's like a sponge and he soaks up new and bigger skills and words daily. And of course Paul is in the middle of the biggest growth spurt he'll ever have in his whole life! So he's literally looking (and feeling) bigger every day.
I love it! I love being here to enjoy this to see this and experience it. I am so grateful to have my loving husband here with us and not have to tell him the stories of what his beautiful kids did at the end of every day. Heck, most days I couldn't do much without his help! We are so truly blessed!

No comments: