Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

As usual our week is pretty booked. I like to keep things active now that we live in Denton and it isn't a long drive to come to fun activities. Today will be taking care of errands and groceries needed. Shouldn't be too much.

But tomorrow the fun begins with Story Time at the library. Then weather permitting we go to a park. We are in 2 parent groups both of which meet on Wednesday afternoons. Last week we met with one and this week we may visit the other. Again depending on weather, some parks are better when it's colder. It should be nice though.

Then Thursday we are going to visit my mom. She has another puzzle for Andrew and I. We have been quite enjoying puzzles together! It is one of my favorite activities and I am so grateful to be sharing it with him and that he enjoys it too. I am also going to borrow her Kitchenaide mixer and see if I can't get back to baking our bread. It's easier with the mixer because I won't have to try and find 10 minutes to knead the dough.

Then Friday I have a book club meeting. One of my mom's groups sprouted off to read a mommy book and we are going to meet once a month to discuss each chapter. It's a great book called The Tao of Poop about mommying a baby and all that comes with that. I'm bringing the kids to play with the other mom's children while we are there. Daddy should enjoy some time alone but chances are he'll just miss us!

We are reading some books from my mother that are about virtues and manners daily. There's a series of each and they are a perfect length. Paul even likes to look at the pictures while I read! I also read aloud to them the book I am enjoying, The Golden Compass.

No rolling over yet by Paul T but we aren't pushing anything. He'll do it when he's good and ready to!

As you can see we will be busy this week but if I have time in the evenings after Andrew is in bed I will try to sort out some videos to put up. It has been far too long! I also will try to take some pics of the kids while we are out at our events this week to put up as well.

No comments: