Monday, May 12, 2008

Little Update

We had our sonogram today and from what the tech could see, everything looks perfect! She even says it looks like it has Daddy's toes - ah another one that will look like Daddy I am sure. I can't wait for the birth to find out the sex but I am enjoying the pregnancy so much at this stage. I feel our little Peanut moving every day, sometimes it's movement and sometimes it's just pushing, either way, it is comforting. It was wiggling all over the place in the sonogram. S/he had their hands all over their face too, even stuck one fist in his/her mouth and I think we got a picture. We got a lot of pictures so we will see if we can scan them in and show everyone.

Also, we had a friend stay with us for a couple of nights over the weekend. It was really neat and Andrew always enjoys a new person to impress! He is a photographer by hobby and had an excellent camera so he took a bunch of pics of us. We couldn't get them all because he has a copyright on his files but he did some without it for us. I posted them in the new moths folder on our web album. But i wanted to post one here that he really fancied up for us. Hope you like it!

No comments: