Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another Word

Andrew, as you probably know, has had only 3 words for the last 6 months or so. Well, he has also been saying a fourth, and I just today figured it out. He tells the cat to shut-up! He just says "up" and throws his arm like he's doing his ball sign. He usually does it at night when I am trying to put him to sleep so I hadn't taken the time to notice what it was before because I was caught up in getting him to sleep. But today he did it to Raven sitting at he table. Very clearly, "Up!" I was like, OMG! He's telling him to shut up! Just like Mommy! lol I tell Raven to shut up several times a day and Andy tells Thunder to shut up a lot too. Hmmm, wonder where Andrew could have picked it up from... ;) It does make me a bit sad that he still calls me Dada but now says shut up, but oh well. I think it is funny. Since we now know that is what he is saying we can coach and guide him on it. Like only yell it when the cat is being loud inappropriately. Only say it to the cat. And let mommy and daddy handle the cats at night!

He's such a smart little cutie pie!

Here's some vids from last month:

He doesn't know what to think of this! It's his first time to see sand. We're at the Gainsville factory Outlets.


Our little Gardener



More to come!

No comments: