Thursday, July 26, 2007

So Close

Andrew is so close to walking it will be any day and he will just take off before our very eyes! I am working on another video we got of him doing it today. It won't be in this post though. It does seem like by the time we get the camera after a walking practice session he is just so over it.

He just popped his 5th tooth recently and is working on the sixth which is about to break through any second it seems.

But today he was taking steps without coaching, from furniture to other furniture and before getting down to crawl. With our coaching and leading, he would take several good steps before either sitting or lunging into us. Tomorrow he will be even better! Any day now I tell ya any day now. Damn, now he'll have to wear shoes when we go out! ;) We're going shopping for some tomorrow.

I can't upload videos right now because Google isn't accepting any this second. I am sure it just temporary and I'll try again soon. I have 3 to show! In the meantime, new pics are up in the online album!

No comments: