Monday, May 29, 2006

It's a...

BOY!! For those of you who didn’t get the email announcement, we are thrilled. He is healthy and has all his parts and everything is growing in proper proportion. He measured a little small for my original estimated due date, so the tech said it may be a little later then we thought, maybe 5 days. I say, he’s waiting until October I just know it! I’ve thought that the whole time though.

I’m a little sad to say goodbye to my fun game. No more speculating whether each little symptom means it’s a boy or a girl! Andy is relived it’s over, he hated that game! And there is no mistaking this boy. He was not shy about showing off his parts, and there is no mistaking those parts! They were out there! I have a pic of the sono pic for you to see.

In fact, I have a ton of pics today from pappy Goin’s birthday party and new belly pic and that’s it. Today will be a lot less reading!

We are moving in two days – that came fast huh? We fell in love with Sanger after Pappy’s party and found a complex there thanks to brother TC and were approved immediately. It will be a bit of a tight month here as we pay double rent, but thanks to my mother (thanks again momma!) we will be fine and so happy to be out of our little ghetto apartment. No more fires, bullets or car crashes. Hopefully!

Now for the pics!! Remember to click the pic to make it bigger.

Here's me as we arrive to the lake camping ground.

Here's everyone as we come through the bush. Hi everyone!

Judy posing, Janey's back and Lisa sitting down. Judy and Janey are the youngest of the Goin kids, Lisa married Dan Goin. He's here somewhere.

Andy with his Pappy, the reason for the party.

Couple of shots of Rowdy, Pappy's dog.

Janey working on the homemade ice cream. This family know how to party!

Pappy's cake. It sure was rough to get those candles lit in the breeze.

Some frisbee playing!

Little Josh fell asleep after a hard day swimming in the lake with his aunt.

Me and Lorna (soon to be Grandmother Lorna!) chatting before we go on a walk through the grounds. Little action shot for ya!

Close up on the ice cream. They made vanilla and banana which was just the vanilla with fresh bananas. YUM!

Some of Pappy's friends and other family joined the festivities.

Lorna and I are posing for this shot.

Here's a 22 week shot. Now that I have a new due date I may not be as far as I am saying, but I can't change it now. I may just get up to week 42 instead of just 40!

Here's a cute side shot with hand size ratio comparison.

Baby's profile. Little Andy looks like he has a big head! Yay, what a relief!

Here you can clearly see he is a boy. To the upper left is the side of his head I think. But mostly this is between his legs. One leg is bent across the top and other is going straight back so you can only see a circle of it. The thing in the middle, is not a leg! And don't tell Little Andy I showed you all these please! ;)

And of course our first baby, Tyler. He's right next to me right now as a matter of fact. Oh Tyler, you have no idea of what's to come!!

Coming in next week's edition... Pics of the new apartment!! We can't wait. We'll be out of the city. This town is only about 3 blocks big and so cute! We'll try and take pics of that too.

No comments: