Saturday, October 04, 2008

Still no Baby - Playing Catch up

No baby yet. Officially due tomorrow. But we are hoping it will come tonight! Heck we hope that every night! I cannot wait to meet this little one. Last night we thought it was time again for the 3rd time but still no real action. I am glad for all the prelabor in hopes that it means the actual labor will be shorter! :D So keep sending on the labor vibes and hoping and wishing and praying with us that this baby is done baking real soon.

Also we move in less than a week! So yeah, we're busy

Today is Andrew's second birthday! We're taking him to the zoo in Gainseville. I can't wait - I'm about to go wake his little tush up! So to celebrate here are some old videos I haven't had the time to get uploaded until now:





Sorry about the sneezing


This is funny








I still have more to do to get totally caught up and of course there're pics on the cam right now. And then after teh big birthday today we'll have a ton too. But hey, at least I'mmaking some progress! ;)

No comments: