Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Finally Picture Time!

Well, here's the few pics we had on the cam from last week. Unfortunately, there aren't any of Andy this time! I'll be sure to catch him this week! ;)
This is one of my favorite Tyler poses. I took this one night when I couldn't sleep and I had gotten back up to hang out online and try to get sleepy. I turned around and there he is all posed like a sweetie with a belly up just begging for a rub. And for a picture! He's such a sweet kitty.







This is me in my new outfit Andy got me to make me feel better. I plan on wearing it to school tomorrow!Unfortunately, I seem to have forgotten how to smile in pictures, so I just end up making these goofy faces. And I know our place looks a little messy in the background, but we've redocorated since then and it seems to have helped. It just always seems to be so hard to find places for stuff! I'm sure having kids will only make that better and easier right?










Here's me and a few of the babies on our futon couch. As you can see I am not only surrounded by cats but also pillows. It is becoming a necessity to have a ton of pillows surrounding my body to hold me in a comfortable position. With the bigger belly and stuffy nose and inability to lie on my back, it's tough to get a position on one's own!
I do love having a home where there's always a kitty ready for some petting and loving!






And here's my latest belly pic! I think I am really starting to look pregnant! This is towards the beginning of week 15, and I am already bigger now than I was then! We'll take another pic this week. We may try to take more than one a week as we get farther along and I grow faster. I am keeping a folder of pics of my belly all facing the same direction so when it's all over and we have our little one, we can look back at all the pics in a row and see the changes!




Well, that's all the pics I got for now folks. I am seeing an internist this week at my OB's request to check out my allergies and breathing problems. I don't know that there's much they can do for me now, since I can't take most meds, but I am excited to talk to someone about it finally.
We go back to the OB on the 25th, so hopefully then we'll find out when the sex will be determinable. I am not feeling any movement yet, but I hear that the first takes longer to feel. I can't wait though, that will be quite amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly! I mean the fat cat. ;)